Preventive Health Management Programmes
- Prevention is always better than cure. It is an old saying which holds true in daily life.
Preserving the health of those who are hale and hearty in order to lay the foundation of a disease free society.
- Health is too important to neglect any measure to stay and become healthy.
- Be cautious and careful to detect and root out the cause of trouble before it overtakes us and get aggravated.
- It is good to see a doctor when we are sick, but it would be still better not to fall sick at all by taking precautionary and preventive measures well in advance
- Lifeline diagnostics offers a bouquet of health check-up plans which includes examination and screening tests according to an individual's age,health,lifestyle & family history.